Mindful of the "Big Black Blob" under my boot, I carefully outlined each letter twice, starting at the end of the phrase and working backwards. Nearly finished with the "w", I squeezed just a little too hard--and the cap popped off the bottle and a glob of resist spread over the left upper corner! I think I'll see if I can find a bottle with a screw-on top instead.
2. I experimented with different colors after that episode. The floor is inktense block--I was disappointed at how much color washed out. I've used the blocks before without so much loss of color so i don't know what happened.
3. The letters were inktense pencils. The color held well. The big problem was that I modified my lines as I placed the gutta. When it dried, I couldn't see it, so I ended up coloring inside the pencilled lines. In the future, I'll just stick with the dynaflow when I'm using the gutta in these small areas.
4. I used fabric marker in the right upper corner, trying them on both wet and dry fabric. Not thrilled with either one.