AlexAndersonAlex's ongoing classes give you the basics in short, casual videos that are easy to digest. Learn hand quilting, quilting design, fabric selection, lemoyne star and more.

Visit My Profile


#2 Alex Anderson 2015-09-10 16:17
It is called Quilters Select Print and Piece. It washes away about 50% - not 100%. I am working with Floriani - but it isn't under the Floriani brand. It is like it isn't even there. It is perfect for foundation paper piecing - is this what you are thinking of?
#1 dahlialady 2015-09-10 16:01
Alex, you were sharing a new product Floriani product to use as a stabilizer that washes away and I my local quilt shop isn't familiar with it. What is that name of it so that I can order it on line. Thank you, Vicki

Add comment

Security code


Show #2001 - Carolyn Hock

BOM Guest 



Show #1912 - Rosa Rojas 

Apliquick Rods



Apliquick - 3 Holes Microserrated Scissors



 Apliquick Egonomic Tweezers 

Watch Bernina Videos